PC Support Specialist II
|Location||Tustin, California 92780|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Onsite / No travel
Full time PC Support Specialist II needed in Irvine, CA area.
This position provides basic level II hardware and software support.
Standard computing devices, mobile devices, business applications, and network connectivity for internal users/employees.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the hardware and software for 950 plus remote users and
250 LAN users.
- Log all help desk interactions in ticketing system (DK), track all issues and resolutions and
provide detailed documentation regarding issue cause and resolution.
- Support includes walking the end-user through documented procedures as well as actual data/system setting manipulation using remote desktop tools (Bomgar & MS Team).
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention. Escalation to Help Desk Team and
Infrastructure Managers during service disruptions.
- Train users on basic computer functions; guide new-hires on system use and IT guidelines.
- Provide support and assistance to the Systems Administrator & Engineers as required with internal IT projects.
- Configure new hardware or repair existing hardware for end users as required.
- Develop and write training manuals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Windows-based PC hardware and OS support.
- Experience using call tracking system (preferred).
- Basic network, LAN & WAN, troubleshooting competency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies and software.
Minimum Years of Experience Comments
2 Experience supporting customers in a Call Center environment. 1 year providing Level II PC support.
Education, Certification, and Licenses
2 Year / Associate's Degree Computer Science related field, or active pursuit of a two-year degree
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6709 along with a copy of your updated resume.