MCE Project Manager
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
|Pay rate||$60 /hour|
Remote in preferred area of Dallas/FT Worth, working Central Time.
MCE Project Manager 6 month contract.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
- Coordinating the delivery of multiple projects.
- Developing cost benefit analyses for the program.
- Communicating to an executive committee.
- Creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard.
- Allocating resources across the multiple projects.
- Defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
No Corp to Corp and No Sponsorship
No third-party candidates considered for this position
Work will be remote, looking for someone in Dallas FT Worth area first
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6707 along with a copy of your updated resume.