SailPoint IIQ Developer
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
|Pay rate||$67 /hour|
In need of a hands on SailPoint IIQ Developer for a six-month assignment. This may extend or convert to a direct hire.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Looking for a hands-on Developer with 3 or more years’ experience in:
- SailPoint IIQ Rules, Workflows development background.
- SailPoint IIQ LCM and Connector implementation.
- SailPoint Database and writing SQL procedures, views etc.
- SailPoint Plugins development experience.
- This could be with Active directory, Rest API AWS, or Azure
- Some Java would be ideal!
- Nodejs, react UI development experience & implementation experience in SailPoint UI plugins framework.
4 year degree
No Corp to Corp and No Sponsorship
No third-party candidates considered for this position
Remote work to be done in preferred area of Dallas, TX CST
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6706 along with your updated resume.