ETL Data Engineer / ML Ops
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
|Pay rate||$90 /hour|
Contract opportunity for an ETL Data Engineer / ML Ops with an expected duration of one year which may extend or convert. Though this is a remote position, it is in the preferred area of PST.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Senior ETL Data Engineer is responsible for supporting Data Engineering activities related to ML Ops
- Design and develop automated Data Pipeline solutions in an ML environment
- Work as part of a team to build out and support Cross Platform Model Pipeline, implement solutions using Python to process structured and unstructured data.
- Partner with business users, architects and cloud engineers to enhance and automate existing data pipelines in AWS environment.
- Support existing Data Pipeline processes in AWS, troubleshoot and resolve production performance issues.
- Create and maintain Data Pipeline process documentations as part of the required data deliverables.
- Communicating with business partners, technical teams and management to collect requirements, articulate design solutions, and provide deliverables.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 year experience in BI development and support
- 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- 3 years of experience in Python scripting
- 3 years of experience with AWS data ecosystem (Redshift, EMR, Lambda, S3, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in Agile environment
- Experience with MLOps production support is a plus
- Excellent customer facing communication skills between business partners and technical teams
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail oriented and able to work independently to formulate innovative solutions
No Corp to Corp
No third-party candidates considered for this position
Full remote/ work to be done in PST
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6702 along with your updated resume.