Agile Coach/ IT Project Manager
|Date Posted||May 29, 2022|
|Pay rate||$95 /hour|
Looking for an Agile Coach / Project Manager in the Glendale, CA area for a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Agile Coach/ Project Manager will be responsible for the management, coordination, and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Looking for an agile coach to lead scrum team through the agile process.
The Agile Coach will lead the team through the typical ceremonies such as Daily Standup, Planning, Grooming & Retro. The coach will lead the team and work with the Product Owner and Engineering Manager to make the work environment fun, collaborative and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- 10 plus years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Required Education - Bachelors, or equivalent work experience
- Daily stand up each morning
- Work with team to ensure that work needs to be done
- Clarify questions with Product Owner
- Unblocking and removing obstacles to ensure that work is done efficiently
- Prepare for next set of sprints
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
Local candidates are encouraged to apply
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6680 along with a copy of your updated resume.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.