Product Manager - Claims Analytics
|Location||Costa Mesa, California 90007|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Great full time opportunity for a Product Manager - Claims Analytics in the Irvine, CA area
- Subject matter expert responsible for researching and determining underlying problem areas and analyzing trends related to claims and insurance profitability
- Define and develop analytical tools to identify and understand claim trends, drive insights, and support financial estimates for actuarial and product management as needed
- Coordinate reports to analyze trends, performance results and requests for root cause analysis
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify claims frequency and severity trends for all product and coverage
- Establish regular cadence of reporting and analysis to track claims data and derive key insights
- Partner with stakeholders identify and resolve issues related to trends and develop and recommend appropriate solutions and process improvements
- Prepare high level and detailed summary reports for regular distribution and presentation to internal stakeholders
- Four-year college degree in marketing, business, management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- CPCU preferred
- Prior product management, product development or related experience required.
- 10 years of prior claims experience in multiple disciplines required
- Analytical and statistical background required
- Moderate knowledge of company products and operations highly desired.
- Advanced ability to think strategically and transform strategy into actionable plans required.
- Advanced ability required in defining and leading implementation of new processes
- Advanced ability to compile, analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Requires advanced ability to coordinate and control major projects.
- Requires advanced ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization– both verbally and in writing.
- Advanced organization, planning, and problem resolution skills required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tableau and SQL
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6679 along with a copy of your updated resume.