Digital Marketing - Data Analyst
|Location||Costa Mesa, California 92626|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2022|
|Pay rate||$38 /hour|
Seeking a Digital Marketing -Data Analyst for a 6 month contract in the Irvine, CA area - extensions are possible.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work,
This role will support multi-channel customer marketing and provide insights, analysis and recommendations that provide critical support in informing strategic marketing decisions and objectives.
Functional responsibilities include developing customer analytical platform to support reporting and timely dashboarding; employing strategic data analysis to provide insight into full marketing funnel online behaviors and identify opportunities to optimize customer experience; evaluating campaign performance to recommend better marketing segmentation approaches; and analyzing cross-channel, cross-device behavior to improve engagement and monetization.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker with technical expertise around data, reporting, and analytical approaches and how they can be applied to improve business decision-making and outcomes. This is a hands-on analytical role in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with cross functional partners (E-Commerce, Marketing, CRM, Finance, etc.) teams to develop analysis and reporting focused on performance metrics around the profitability of subscription-based & lead generation businesses.
- Strong ability to present concise analytical results and insights to business partners to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to bridge the gap between customer web behaviors and cross channel customer views to propose data driven strategies to optimize & improve new acquisitions, conversion, retention, and win-back.
- Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior and conduct pathing analysis to optimize customer experience, e.g., click through rates, golden pathways, conversion analysis, and marketing effectiveness.
- Forecast & develop data driven A/B testing strategies to influence business strategy and prioritization.
- Develop measurement plans/processes including multivariate A/B tests and experimental design to evaluate performance of marketing results.
- Deliver quick turnarounds on dashboards, identify trends and/or issues within data sets, and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investments.
- Partner with IT, BI and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Business Administration – Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Bio-Statistics, Artificial Intelligence
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analytics capacity, experience with digital/online product and ecommerce environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into easy understandable business insights to influence business stakeholders to drive actionable decisions and optimize business performance.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to provide insight into online behaviors, activities and identify opportunities to optimize the online experience.
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; constantly asks why from a business & technical perspective and strives until the answer is clear.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Pays close attention to detail to meet all business & technical requirements, and quickly asks questions when things are unclear.
- Understanding of relational database theory and proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL code.
- Experience with Data ETL processes and API based development such as Alteryx.
- Strong understanding of multivariate A/B testing techniques, measurements, and best practices.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex KPIs and determine the most valuable & relevant to the test design.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Alteryx & Cognos) and real time dashboard development.
- High proficiency in Digital Marketing Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
No Corp to Corp and No Sponsorship
No third party candidates considered for this position
Work will be on site, local candidates encouraged to apply
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6676 along with a copy of your updated resume.