Senior Digital Content Manager
|Location||Los Angeles, California 90007|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
For a Senior Digital Content Manager, here’s a great opportunity to work remote in the preferred areas of Los Angeles or Irvine, CA.
This position is dedicated to managing a small team who are creating, writing and editing social and editorial digital content. Developing and implementing a strategy for the team to create and optimize content for social, editorial and Podcast. Supporting their peer website, SEO and email teams with copywriting/editing work.
The person in this role will be an astute storyteller, with an ability to identify and implement themes across a variety of channels, tailored to various audiences. Providing a connected member experience that is cohesive and conversion focused. This experienced leader will see opportunity and the ability to grow and convert members and customers.
The person in this role will work with stakeholders across the company to identify themes, story arcs and opportunities for content creation across various products. They will be a leader and inspire the team to create valuable and engaging content.
Strategic Program Development and Enhancements:
- Designs, develops and creates a strategic direction for social media and editorial content.
- Maintains and expands digital strategy for travel/insurance agent-based social channels.
- Develops and maintains Podcast content strategy and podcast strategic direction.
Internal/External Partner Management:
- Manages social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and others social platform management including Khoros platform ownership.
- Maintains and owns a relationship with external partners including peer clubs and national organizational committees.
- Partners with internal and external product teams to ensure content is generated in support of and to drive traffic to specific products.
- Owens maintain a comprehensive view of the social landscape and competitor detail to support strategic initiatives.
- Act as project manager and provide leadership in the implementation of all strategic initiatives for assigned program. Ensure the timely and efficient completion of projects, as well as the success metrics are met after the project is implemented.
- Work with multiple areas of the organization (including the product distribution channels, sales, operations, finance, etc.) to ensure the development, execution, establishment of goals, and success of all program initiatives. Monitor, evaluate, and communicate to all areas including senior managers the progress against targeted goals and make corrections to attain assigned objectives.
- Manage and inspire a team of 4-5 dedicated teammates who focus solely on social/editorial/copywriting for products.
Four-year college degree in marketing, business, management, digital marketing,
- 7+ years prior digital content management and/or marketing
- Prior budgeting, forecasting, and/or strategic planning experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in project management required.
- Prior experience managing, overseeing and monitoring social media platforms.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Advanced ability to think strategically and transform strategy into actionable plans as required.
- Advanced ability required to define and lead implementation of new processes.
- Requires advanced ability to coordinate and control major projects.
- Requires advanced ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization– both verbally and in writing.
- Requires ability to lead, present, and represent club with business CEO’s, Presidents, or marketing executives.
- Advanced organization, planning, and problem resolution skills required.
- Advanced computer skills with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Usage of and/or management of the Khoros platform as well as all social media platforms.
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6667 along with a copy of your updated resume.