HR / IT Analyst
|Location||Pasadena , California 91101|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2022|
|Pay rate||$25 /hour|
Great opportunity to work for a stable company as a HR / IT Analyst. This is a contract position in the San Marino, CA area.
General Job Description
Under the HRBP Team, this position is responsible for supporting the HRIS Administrator to manage designated aspects of HCM and data management within the HR department. This role provides reports and analysis support as needed. In addition to the Oracle HCM, this role will support special projects relating to data management and use of technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support to run and process ad hoc reports and provide input on trends and/or outliers of the data.
- Support the quarterly testing for Oracle HCM and provide findings and feedback to the HRIS Administrator with necessary follow up as needed.
- Provide assistance and support to ensure that information is being entered accurately and as intended; support the completion of data reconciliation and remediation efforts to ensure and improve data integrity.
- Partner with the HRIS Administrator and Reporting Lead to maintain documentation and document control for people processes within the systems and applications utilized by the company.
- Assist in the roll out and maintenance of special projects relating to process improvements.
- Provide support to ensure accurate data that is provided to clients (examples include dashboards and reporting).
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor and/or upper management.
Position Requirements (Skills, Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses, etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Critical thinker with emerging business analysis skills
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems
- Strong organizational and execution skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in Excel and working knowledge of Smart Sheets
- Ability to build and interpret foundational analyses within Excel and Smart Sheets for decision-making and understanding
- Knowledge of current HR systems including Oracle HCM, Doc-U-Sign, Clear Company, or others as needed.
- Proactivity / Initiative: Recognizes what needs to be done and accomplishes it in a manner appropriate for one’s level/position and with minimal supervision.
- Perseverance: Shows the wherewithal to fight for difficult goals despite challenges and to bounce back from adversity.
- Insight: The ability to gather and make sense of information that suggests new possibilities.
- Engagement: Shows a knack for using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people.
- Teamwork: The ability to effectively work toward common goals with others by supporting, encouraging, and sharing information in an authentic and approachable manner.
- Big Picture: Understands and contributes to organizations’ short- and long-term business strategy. On a personal level has independently developed a vision for short- and long-term career success.
- Motivation / Dedication: Commits to excellence in pursuing unselfish goals. Initiates action with collective goals takes responsibility and shows personal humility.
- Technical Curiosity / Willingness to Learn: Interest in seeking out new experiences, knowledge, and candid feed, back; demonstrating an openness to learning and change.
- Problem-Solver: Ability to identify, analyze, and solve a problem in support of personal, group, department or organizational objectives.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
- The auditory/hearing abilities required by the job include the ability to hear customers calling by telephone.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods, stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to walk and sit.
- This individual must be a responsible person and regular attendance is required.
This is a non-exempt position from Monday through Friday. Work hours begin and end between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm with one-hour break for lunch and two rest breaks. Eight hours per day is required and other occasional overtime may be necessary per business needs.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6661 along with a copy of your updated resume.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.