Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
|Location||Los Angeles, California 90007|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for a remote full time position.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role is one that values continuous learning, believes in the value that can be provided through quality engineering and has strong motivations for cross-functional development over multiple disciplines.
Primary focused on the design, development, and maintenance of thousands of automated tests. Prototyping innovative new solutions and creating frameworks that support different teams in delivering high-quality products.
Interacting with team members daily, from product owners, subject matter experts, business analysts, and other developers, working closely to solve real business problems.
- Develop tests for regression scenarios that cover boring repetitive tasks so that testers can focus on tasks that require thought and intuition.
- Provide feedback through automation to shorten the feedback loop between developers and QA.
- Responsible for overseeing automated tests development and execution utilizing industry standard automation frameworks for continuous testing.
- Developing scalable automated tests for Web, Restful API, and mobile in Java.
- Monitor and analyze test results, and to provide automated reporting.
- Work within a cross functional team to support confidence in high-quality releases.
- Provide leadership and guidance on automation methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Provide feedback for quality throughout the software development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in development or quality engineering using Java.
- Experience working in a team with Agile software development methodology.
- Creating and maintaining automated builds with modern CI/CD platforms.
- Working with modern test management tools.
- Expertise in writing automated tests against web UI and restful API services.
- Familiar with cloud solutions.
- Worked extensively with Git version control.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with pipeline as code (YAML, Groovy)
- Application containerization (docker).
- Load and performance testing.
- Mobile automation frameworks (Appium)
- Experience working with .Net technologies (C#).
- Proficiency with Unix, Mac, and Microsoft OS.
- Data-driven testing practices.
- Working with BDD frameworks (cucumber).
- Experience with mobile testing a plus.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested, please apply with current resume and salary requirements to JO#6613.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.