Sr. Android Engineer
|Location||Los Angeles, California 90007|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Seeking a Sr Android Engineer for a remote full time position.
- Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to Android and web apps.
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Evaluates strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms.
- Consult with other team members and implement solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- 3+ years of experience in Native Android Development.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering practices
- Java/Kotlin a must
- Experience implementing and managing RESTful API's in C# and or Java.
- Experience in jetpack compose a plus
- Experience in TDD or BDD a plus.
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair programming environment.
- Strong team member who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a difference.
- User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning mindset.
- Constant monitoring and learning of new technologies and the market landscape.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested, please apply to JO#6612 with current resume and salary requirements.