Sr. Product Manager - Mobile
|Location||Los Angeles, California 90007|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Seeking a Sr. Product Manager – Mobile for a remote full time position.
Sr. Product Manager - Mobile is responsible for defining the mobile app roadmap for continued expansion of services in the digital channel for all markets, products and services and creating the strategic and tactical goals and objectives for the eBusiness team. This position will be responsible for the product vision and high level priorities, communicating the product vision, strategy and direction to the creative & development teams. You will demonstrate their successes with defining and launching digital products. This person will own their mobile app (iOS and Android).
At a high level they will:
- Maintain a rolling 6 month roadmap
- Exceptional ability to balance roadmap, tech debt and incoming requests
- Partner and work closely with UI/UX
- Take a lead in ongoing Sprint ceremonies
- Will demonstrate they have native development experience and proven examples
- Create and implement all strategic initiatives to ensure achievement of company goals for designated products.
- Lead the process of overall prioritization (based on data/insights), defining & setting business & user requirements, and analyze & report on performance to business partners and as a source for inspiring optimization.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, eBusiness, MS&IS, business, management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Minimum 10 years product management, product development or related experience for mobile based products or programs.
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with Insurance, Travel, Discount, Automotive, Membership products and operations highly desired.
- Past experience leading qualitative and quantitative consumer research preferred.
- Experience converting high level priorities into the smallest possible user stories.
- Experience working on an agile/lean team
- Demonstrated experience in project management required.
- Clear understanding of user interface (UI), UX and the basic principles and design qualities that have been shown to make web applications easier to use.
- Knowledge and experience in an agile XP environment is preferred
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested, please apply with current resume and salary requirements to JO#6610.