|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Cloud Architect needed in Los Angeles county area for a full time position.
In search of an ambitious, empathic, and collaborative Cloud Architect for the cloud enablement & operation team. Cloud enablement and operation team is responsible to create framework and solution to help application team easily setup new cloud accounts, role base access control, landing zones for app and security, compliance auditing, connectivity with different systems, creating and responding to system and security alerts.
- Define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Develop cloud adoption plans, application designs and deployment mechanism
- Develop and manage landing zones for cloud accounts, security, applications and identity and access management
- Use cloud native and external tools to create security detection and prevention solution to meet the compliance and business need
- Automate Infrastructure setup and application deployment using best practices of CI/CD
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to engineering teams.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Participate and provide feedback during agile planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
- Work with information security and architecture teams to define and design secure and scalable solution to meet business need
- Review, analyze and resolve application and system issues as needed.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Perform code reviews and mentorship to junior engineers.
- 7+ years of professional development experience in the design, development, and execution of enterprise software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in cloud solutions, cloud migration and cloud application development
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations
- Solid experience in implementing high performance, high availability, reliable, secured software, and know how to scale a system horizontally.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented principles, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, OSI Model
- Experience in programming one or more programming languages like NodeJS, C#, Java or Python
- Experience in one or more programming languages (C#, Java, Node, C++, C).
- Good Understanding of high-level understanding of key security concepts and threat modeling
- SQL and No-SQL database experience
- Experience in hybrid On-prem and Cloud computing implementation and integration preferred.
- Experience in implementing OAuth/OpenID, SAML, TLS/SSL, and certificates.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Good understanding of Web and API development and implementation concepts
- Experience working on serverless and container technologies
- Continuous integration and Delivery/Deployment implementation experience
- Experience with architecting and designing applications on the AWS cloud
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to #6609 with current resume and salary requirements.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.