ETL Data Engineer
|Date Posted||December 02, 2021|
|Pay rate||$96 /hour|
Seeking an ETL Data Engineer for a one year contract with possible extension and or conversion.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Senior ETL Data Engineer is responsible for supporting Data Engineering activities related to ML Ops
- Design and develop automated Data Pipeline solutions in an ML environment
- Work as part of a team to build out and support Cross Platform Model Pipeline, implement solutions using Python to process structured and unstructured data.
- Partner with business users, architects, and cloud engineers to enhance and automate existing data pipelines in AWS environment.
- Support existing Data Pipeline processes in AWS, troubleshoot and resolve production performance issues.
- Create and maintain Data Pipeline process documentations as part of the required data deliverables.
- Communicating with business partners, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, articulate design solutions, and provide deliverables.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 7-year experience in BI development and support
- 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- 3 years of experience in Python scripting
- 3 years of experience with AWS data ecosystem (Redshift, EMR, Lambda, S3, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in Agile environment
- Experience with MLOps production support is a plus
- Excellent customer facing communication skills between business partners and technical teams
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail oriented and able to work independently to formulate innovative solutions
- Education: BS degree or higher in MIS or engineering fields
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6603 along with your updated resume.