Senior SAP Software Analyst
|Location||Riverside, California 92507-2129|
|Date Posted||December 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
A leading global supplier of reliable, high quality electronic components and solutions for over sixty-five years seeks a Senior SAP Software Analyst in the Inland Empire for a full-time position.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work
The Software Analyst will work under limited supervision to create and maintain computer programs, program documentation, and operating instructions.
- This role will perform leadership responsibilities in the development of reusable programming solutions, participates in the systems design process, and frequently assume responsibility for project maintenance, major modifications, or development of systems.
- This position will provide support for operational application packages developed in-house, purchased, or in the cloud, and serve as the subject matter expert of the supply chain business process.
- This role consults with users to determine needs and defines user software requirements and determines feasibility of software to fulfill user requirements is cost effective, business related and operationally compatible.
- This position reports directly to the IT Director.
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage, and modify Web and Windows software applications.
- Understands and can develop software using the SAP Sales Cloud Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Consults with users to determine requirements.
- Completes feasibility studies regarding the development of in-house or the purchase of software that fulfills requirements including determining if the software is cost effective, business related and operationally compatible and efficient.
- Understands and documents business processes.
- Communicates project plans and status effectively to both management and business users.
- Develop, maintain, and manage systems, software tools and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
- Continues education through attendance to approved software seminars or courses, organizational meetings, etc. to maintain and gain up-to-date knowledge on software enhancements.
- Analyze, develop, and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation.
- Analyze, design, and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance.
- Maintain software versioning in company-controlled software libraries.
- Effectively resolves programming problems by conducting a thorough analysis of the system and employing appropriate debugging techniques.
- Contributes to the overall success of the database management system by participating in the development of SQL queries, tables, functions, procedures, packages, and triggers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or combined equivalent education, work experience and skills in computer operations environment with strong knowledge of software systems.
- Requires three to five years of work experience with computer systems, specifically in Windows and Web software development, maintenance and support using Microsoft Development tools.
- Programming experience must include fluency in procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming concepts.
- Three years of experience with an RDBMS and SQL is required. Proficiency in understanding coding techniques, testing strategies, and application implementation is required.
- Two years of experience with SAP Sales Cloud Application Studio (SDK). Knowledge of Python Machine Learning language a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with both application implementation and operational support experience desired.
- Basic knowledge on handling HANA database to produce reports and creating applications is desired
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6600 along with a copy of your updated resume.