|Location||Brea, California 92821|
|Date Posted||December 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Seeking an Integration Engineer in Placentia, CA area for a full-time position.
The Integration Engineer role is a key addition to a small integration team, focused on defining, creating and maintaining state-of-art integrations within broad technology ecosystem. This role will be responsible for Analysis, Designing, and Developing application/system integrations using ETL, API, flat file and event/queue based technologies, as well as promoting integration best practices. This role will work closely with Internal and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with teams including architects, business analysts, and end-users to understand integration requirements.
- Research, design and execute on integration projects of varying size and complexity including cloud migration efforts.
- Developing and communicating work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports for assigned projects.
- Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into technical solutions.
- Provide expertise in evaluating integration capabilities and defining integration standards between various on-premise, SaaS and PaaS systems.
- Build API capabilities and help to improve integration modernization strategy.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of appropriate integration practices, standards and guidelines.
- Vendor Management – Act as a liaison with external integration tool vendors.
- Ability to work with Software Vendors to understand their integration capabilities and formulate appropriate integration approach and design.
- Monitor production systems as assigned, including after-hours support as needed
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
- Work independently, multi-task and receives minimal guidance and oversight from manager.
- Experience with cloud integration platforms (iPaaS), specifically Informatica IICS platform. Includes IICS CAI, CDI, and Informatica Powercenter.
- Setup IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors, and Process Objects.
- Experience in SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards.
- Experience designing services Using REST based APIs.
- Experience with Process Orchestration, designing and developing APIs · CAI Best Practices for real-time data integrations – event watch, S3, SQS, SNS, JDBC.
- Prepare, architect, and develop systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using technologies such as AWS / Azure and inbound/ outbound APIs.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Integration Technologies (ESB/SOA)
- 2+ years of experience with API Development (REST/SOAP) and API Management
- Minimum 2+ years cloud implementation experience and understanding (Azure and AWS)
- Strong knowledge of Integration patterns, principles, and implementations.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Must have strong ability to analyze and digest existing data and then design highly efficient ETL process.
- Experience some of following with integration development for ERP/CRM/HCM systems, preferably JD Edwards, Salesforce, and SuccessFactors.
- Ideally have some experience in Informatica, DB2, SQL Server
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in following areas preferred: Manufacturing and Distribution, ERP, TMS (Transportation Management Systems), TPMS (Trade Promotion Management System), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
Remote only until Covid is resolved
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6596 along with a copy of your updated resume.