Incident Management Lead
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$45 /hour|
Seeking an Incident Management Lead for a year contract with possible extension or conversion.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, employment and education verification prior to starting work.
- Assist in handling all phases of Incidents, taking ownership if needed
- Participate in internal department coordination
- May be required to handle service desk requests
- Ability to work across teams to drive incidents to quick resolution
- Participate in compiling incident metrics and trends, identifying actions to minimize business impact
- Provide guidance to other team members on incident management improvement opportunities
- Guide other team members on incident management best practices.
- Experience with ticket and / or incident tracking software
- Experience with troubleshooting enterprise systems (database, network, applications, etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven track record of owning technical problems / issues
- Deep understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
Education: Bachelor’s degree
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6578 along with your updated resume.