Machine Learning Engineer
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$88 /hour|
Seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for a remote 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to support the development of AI platform and products.
Role accountabilities and key activities
- You'll be responsible for developing and operationalizing machine learning platform.
- Develop and maintain a scalable machine learning framework for data science products
- Develop scalable pipelines, tools, and services for building production-ready machine learning models
- Work closely with data scientists to pilot products with beta customers
- Maintain high-quality code and full CI/CD automation
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Experience with common data science algorithms and processes (e.g., XGBoost, Hyperparameter Tuning)
- Advanced knowledge in Python/PySpark and SQL
- Record of building and maintaining large-scale machine learning systems in production
- Familiarity with Python AIOHTTP or similar for writing asynchronous REST API backends
- Comfortable supporting troubleshooting and triage of production issues when needed
- Strong test writing discipline in standard development tools and processes, e.g., git, Jira, Slack
- Interest or previous experience in financial services and/or credit modeling
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of industry experience as a hand-on practitioner of machine learning engineering
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6577 along with your updated resume.