Full Stack Developer
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$88 /hour|
Seeking an experienced Full Stack developer for a 6 month remote contract.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, employment and education verification prior to starting work.
The Analytics and AI team is accelerating impact by bringing together data, tech, and data science and build game-changing products and services. Looking for a Full-Stack Developer to support the development of AI platform and products to serve the needs of clients, including those in the financial services.
Role accountabilities and key activities
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing application interface used by both clients and internal users to build and deploy machine learning models.
- Develop and maintain applications to enable simplified machine learning model development
- Develop and architect frameworks for applying analytical techniques to large data volumes and streamline labor intensive processes
- Work closely with product managers and end-users to understand the problem
- Maintain high-quality code and full CI/CD automation and deliver resilient enterprise software
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Experience with Python AIOHTTP or similar, and experience writing asynchronous JVM-based REST API backends
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Comfortable supporting troubleshooting and triage of production issues when needed
- Strong test writing discipline in standard development tools and processes, e.g., git, Jira, Slack
- Interest or previous experience in incorporating machine learning into user flows
Minimum Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of industry experience with object-oriented programming and asynchronous programming
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6576 along with your updated resume.