IT Project Coordinator
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$62 /hour|
Seeking an IT Project Coordinator for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension and or conversion.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for managing various projects and working closely with IT Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. The IT Project Coordinator will collaborate with the Stakeholders and internal IT teams to deliver results on deadlines and other personnel as required to plan, direct, and coordinate activities for each project to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with project teams, coordinating communication as needed.
- Coordinate project development activities, resources and information.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives in collaboration with various Team.
- Assign tasks to internal IT teams and assist with schedule management.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and IT team.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- Problem solve and troubleshoot project issues and barriers, in conjunction with project manager and other IT team members.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) to manage workflow.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three (3) years of related work experience as an IT Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects within a network environment.
- Experience in IT project coordination, from conception to delivery.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- High level of PC literacy, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, such as MS Word, Excel, Visio. Experience with PM tool such as Jira is a plus
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, prioritization, service orientation and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential.
- Familiarity with Software development methodologies, scientific terminology a plus.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must be flexible to handle multiple tasks and learn job responsibilities efficiently and quickly.
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6574 along with your updated resume.