|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$45 /hour|
Seeking a Salesforce Developer/Admin for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension and or conversion.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
The Salesforce.com Admin/Developer will provide day-to-day administrative and development support of Salesforce.com implementation. You will collaborate with internal and contract teams to implement a best in class salesforce solution for a global multi-site, multi-business line, high volume contact center. You’ll be responsible for delivering Configuration, Programmatic Classes, Integration, and Data Migration. This role is more than just a developer or an order taker. The ideal candidate will be a true “Solution Consultant”, challenging the status quo, providing new and innovative ways to solve complex business problems.
- Salesforce Developer or Administration Certifications required
- Must have proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX and Java programming; Force.com APIs, Web Services, and Lightning.
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
- Able to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills; verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years as a Salesforce Admin or Developer, Service Cloud preferred.
- 2+ years with Lightning framework
- Prefer history of working in an e-commerce and fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira and Confluence
- Call center experience is a plus
- Previous Cisco PCCE call center CTI integration (using B+S Connects preferred) with Salesforce a significant plus.
- Previous integration experience to AWS applications a plus.
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6573 along with your updated resume.