DevOps Engineer - Angular / .Net
|Location||Costa Mesa, California 92626|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Seeking a Full time Dev Ops Engineer in the Irvine, CA area.
The MRM Product Team is a Tier1 Member Relational Management system.
Position requires agility, critical thinking and the ability to be proactive instead of reactive. Must design, code, test, debug and document programs Collaborate with IT management, product owner and team members and to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the organizational strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost-effective business solutions.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering is desired or comparable work experience is acceptable.
- Familiarity with Agile approaches (e.g., SCRUM, Kanban, TDD), and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts, collaborate, innovate and think outside the box.
- Be Motivated to learn, grow and excel every day as part of the team
- Must be strong team player plus work effectively independently.
- Ability to design, independently make decisions and develop solutions to deliver tested code and to maintain Service Availability.
- Align and enable best practices in software management, branching, merging and packaging
- Apply SOLID design principles to development.
- Exhibit proficiency in a mix of Object Oriented languages such as Java, Angular and C#
- Knowledge of Frameworks (.NET, .NETCORE)
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies to ensure team is progressing towards sprint goals.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of junior team members.
- Comply with enterprise security models and audit guidelines to ensure compliance to Corporate, PCI and Data Security standards.
- Familiarity with Agile approaches and methodologies including SCRUM and CI/CD
- Ability to build and maintain infrastructure (including Disaster Recovery) which includes patching and upgrades.
- Basic knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Experience with planning tools such as Jira.
- Proficiency in building Mulesoft API’s
- Expertise in multiple phases of automation.
- Familiarity with build automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins and Monitoring and alerting tools such as Splunk and SCOM.
- Prior experience in CRM software development.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6566 along with a copy of your updated resume.