|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Seeking a Product/Data Analyst for a 1 year remote contract with possible extensions.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
Looking for an inquisitive and technically skilled Product Analyst to provide data-driven insights for Software Platform. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing insights and key metrics from complex datasets – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party. The successful candidate will turn disparate data sources and business KPIs into clearly defined reporting requirements, develop quick iterations, and work with cross-teams to implement reporting to support the platform. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, have exceptional attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product management to prioritize product requirements, establish reporting needs and outline design and data needs
- Gather requirements for reports and interactive dashboards. Discuss reporting or information needs with stakeholders, strategic and business partners, and teams
- Assist in the design, creation, and automation of reports
- Consolidate, report, and analyze VOC to feed into product roadmap
- Define and document operational processes, data needs, and SLAs to recommend appropriate enhancements with Service Delivery and Solution Design teams
- Work with Analytics and Data Science teams to implement advanced analytics and modeling techniques to deliver reports based on the product roadmap.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards under Discovery Platform
- Help advance the delivery of existing reports by working with Service Delivery and Engineering teams to streamline and automate processes
- Maintain catalog of reports, templates, and other reusable knowledge assets
- Work with Sales Enablement and Sales Consulting to support new feature release training and demos
Knowledge & Skills:
- Tableau development experience required.
- Advanced level working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced level working knowledge of relational database structures and SQL query
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in storytelling with data, data visualization design and best practices
- Experience in building reports and dashboards with Tableau Desktop
- Knowledge of designing data models for optimal use for analytics
- Experience working with Engineering and delivery teams under Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experienced working with Aha to create User Stories, release notes and managing backlogs
- Sound organizational, process and task management skills
- Ability to manage team deliverables in close alignment with overall product roadmap and goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure business environment and manage multiple projects at once while maintaining a high level of effectiveness
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree a must Masters preferred
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6565 along with your updated resume.