QA Automation Engineer
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Pay rate||$48 /hour|
Seeking a QA Automation Engineer for a 6 month contract with possible extensions.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
- Write readable, maintainable, high performance automation scripts
- Develop high quality test plans and test cases
- Write design and functional specifications for use in testing
- Prepare estimates for assigned tasks and complete all work according to schedule and quality requirements
- Provide ongoing feedback on deliverables and status reports
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Document and share technical information and processes
- Improve automated testing system
- Ability to quickly learn complex, highly configurable application software
- Effectively communicate with product and design during new feature reviews and throughout product development
- Work with QA, Product and Development to automate manual test cases
- Continuously review and improve test methodologies, strategies, tools and measurement of these processes.
- Work closely with the Agile Team to develop comprehensive automated test suites providing maximum test coverage in the most efficient manner
- Create test plans and improve test automation strategies
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- 3+ years of functional testing experience delivering test plans, test scripts and test cases
- 3+ years of Automation experience with proficiency in designing, creating and executing automation test cases
- 1+ years of QA Automation experience either Puppeteer, Playwright, Webdriver IO, Protractor Nightwatch or Cypress
- Experience on UI testing
- Experience either on Jest, Mocha, Chai or Jasmine test frameworks
- Experience testing React applications is a plus
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel you are qualified, please apply to JO#6564 along with your updated resume.